At ISH, we strongly believe that a clear and transparent payment policy will help the school make effective and justifiable decisions on payment, and reduce the need for appeals and claims of unfair treatment.
The school is depending on its income to ensure the running of the school. Therefore it is very important that school fees are paid on time. Furthermore, according to auditing regulation and the provisions of the Ministry of Education, we cannot have debts of student payments, and hence we cannot keep a place in school for students who are not paid for.
In order to achieve fair treatment, we operate by the following policy at ISH:
- You must sign up for Direct Debit – the form can be found in Administration as well as online.
- Payments must be made by the fifth of the month and in advance.
- If a monthly invoice is not paid by the date due, ISH will send out a 1st reminder with the additional of 100 DKK late fee. The debt has to be payed within the next 10 days.
- If the amount due is not received by the due date as stated in the 1st reminder, a 2nd reminder will be sent 10 days after the first reminder with another late fee of 100 dkk.
- Should the amount due as stated in the 2nd reminder not be paid on time, the family will get the 3rd and last reminder. The 3rd reminder will be the last one. If it will be ignored your case will be sent to INKASSO and the child(ren) won’t be able to attend the school until payment is fully received.
- The parents must respond to the reminders from the school, so that an action plan can be made.
If parents delay payments more than 3 times and don’t respond to the reminders, the child will be considered as withdrawn from school. OR If payment is still not received by the specified date, your place will be suspended and your child/children will not be able to attend the school until payment in full is received.