International School of Hellerup, in collaboration with the Embassy of the Republic of South Korea, is looking to employ a positive, energetic and well-organized teacher to join our school for the Home Language Programme (HLP)
International School of Hellerup (ISH) was founded in 2009 to meet the needs of the International English-speaking community in Copenhagen.
ISH is an IB PYP, MYP, and DP continuum school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a native knowledge of Korean
- high fluency in written and spoken English
- Demonstrate strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Have relevant teaching qualifications and proven teaching experience
- Have knowledge and/or experience of, and a commitment to, the educational philosophies of the International Baccalaureate; Design, deliver and evaluate lessons which stimulate and motivate student learning
- Work and plan in collaboration within extra-curricular teams
- Be caring and compassionate
- Enjoy teaching and working in an internationally minded environment
- Lesson planning
- teaches students who enroll to the language classes as extra curricular activity.
- Keeps the communication between school and families
- Uses specific differentiated strategies to achieve the individual student goals
- Works collaboratively with all members of staff. This includes, and is not limited to, ASCP teachers and Leadership.
- Adheres to school’s Inclusion Policy and ensures an expectation of differentiation and inclusion.
The lessons will take place as an extra-curricular, afternoon activity. To apply, please email your C.V. and a letter of application to email@example.com by July 17th.