DP Danish Language Acquisition Teacher
We are looking to employ a qualified and experienced IB DP Danish Language Acquisition Teacher to join our Secondary school’s Language Acquisition team.
The role of the Danish Language Acquisition teacher will be to implement the IB Diploma Programme, develop and write curriculum and teach the objectives of the subjects. We require that the candidate has qualifications to teach DP Danish Language Acquisition. This is a part-time position (70%) however the percentage may be increased depending on the candidate´s qualification.
The successful candidate should:
- Have native or near-native English speaking and writing abilities.
- Have current teaching qualifications as well as proven IB teaching experience.
- Have knowledge of, and a commitment to, the educational philosophies of the International Baccalaureate, specifically relating to the Diploma Programme.
- Have the ability to plan, deliver and reflect on lessons which stimulate and motivate student learning.
- Have the ability to differentiate instruction and assessments for students.
- Have the ability to work and plan in collaboration within different curricular teams.
- Have experience in leading a team of professionals.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be organized and reliable.
- Enjoy teaching and working in a multicultural environment.
The position commences November 2, 2020 and applications are welcome forthwith.
To apply: please email your CV and a cover letter to the attention of our High School Principal, Mustafa Gezen at the email email@example.com.
Please note that we will continually evaluate applications and interview candidates. We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible and no later than October 23, 2020.