Summer Programme 2019
Staying in or around Copenhagen this Summer? And, looking for a fun-filled programme for your kids?
Then, make sure to register and sign-up for our Summer Programme.
The International School of Hellerup’s Summer Programme is mainly aimed at children aged 3-12, and provides an active and engaging time of learning, adventure and summer fun in a safe, positive and respectful environment. This year we have also added some camps for children aged 13-17.
Our qualified teachers and pedagogues are dedicated to ensuring that your child will have an enjoyable and enriching experience with plenty of opportunities to make new friends, learn new skills, have lots of fun and stay healthy during the summer holidays.
The Summer Programme at ISH is divided into:
(1) Summer CARE for children aged 3-10, with daily activities such as crafts and educational games organised in a child-centred and interest-based setting.
(2) Summer CAMP for children aged 7-12, which is a series of thematic camps within a variety of areas such as *English as a second language, music, art, science, dance, exploration, Disney language skills, sports and more.
Some important facts:
- If you have older children please note that *the English as Second Language (ESL) Camp is open to children aged 6-17 and one of the Explorer Camps during week 28 and the Science camp during week 29 is open for children aged 13-17.
- It is possible to mix and match CARE and CAMP activities to suit your child’s interests and needs.
- Our programme is delivered in English.
- The programme runs for six weeks from 1 July to 9 August (weeks 27-32).
- The ISH Summer Programme is open to all children, including ISH students, students from other schools and children visiting Denmark and the Copenhagen area.
- Students are signed up on a weekly basis so families can choose summer activities according to their busy schedules.
Further information and details are outlined below.
Should you have any questions or enquiries, please contact our summer programme coordinator at email@example.com.
Registrations close 14 June.
Limited Spots Available.
For more information or to register click here.
The Summer CARE for students aged 3-10 includes daily activities such as crafts and educational games organised in a child-centred, interest-based setting
Lunches are not included in the Summer CARE, however, students will be given morning fruit and an afternoon wholegrain snack. Students are encouraged to bring their own packed lunch.
Goals for the Summer CARE:
- To stimulate children in their play by exposure to different ideas, crafts and games.
- To nurture a caring, supportive and fun social network and make new friends
- To accommodate working families
When: July 1 – August 9, 2019 from 8:30 – 16:30.
Where: The After-School-Care-Programme area on the lower ground floor of International School of Hellerup
Price:1000 DKK per week