A fun-filled programme during the Summer holidays for children aged 3 to 17.
The International School of Hellerup’s Summer Programme is mainly aimed at children aged 3-12, and provides an active and engaging time of learning, adventure and summer fun in a safe, positive and respectful environment. This year we have also added some camps for children aged 13-17.
Our qualified teachers and pedagogues are dedicated to ensuring that your child will have an enjoyable and enriching experience with plenty of opportunities to make new friends, learn new skills, have lots of fun and stay healthy during the summer holidays.
The Summer Programme at ISH is divided into:
(1) Summer CARE for children aged 3-10, with daily activities such as crafts and educational games organised in a child-centred and interest-based setting.
(2) Summer CAMP for children aged 7-12, which is a series of thematic camps within a variety of areas such as *English as a second language, music, art, science, dance, exploration, Disney language skills, sports and more.
Some important facts:
- If you have older children please note that *the English as Second Language (ESL) Camp is open to children aged 6-17 and one of the Explorer Camps during week 28 and the Science camp during week 29 is open for children aged 13-17.
- It is possible to mix and match CARE and CAMP activities to suit your child’s interests and needs.
- Our programme is delivered in English.
- The programme runs for six weeks from 1 July to 9 August (weeks 27-32).
- The ISH Summer Programme is open to all children, including ISH students, students from other schools and children visiting Denmark and the Copenhagen area.
- Students are signed up on a weekly basis so families can choose summer activities according to their busy schedules.
Further information and details are outlined below.
Should you have any questions or enquiries, please contact our summer programme coordinator at email@example.com.
Enrollments for the Summer Programme 2019 are now closed. Should you have any inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summer CARE for students aged 3-10 includes daily crafts and educational games organised in a child-centred setting where students influence what activities will take place based on their interests.
Lunches are not included in the Summer CARE, however, students will be given morning fruit and an afternoon wholegrain snack. Students are encouraged to bring their own packed lunch.
Goals for the Summer CARE:
- To stimulate children in their play by exposure to different ideas, crafts and games.
- To nurture a caring, supportive and fun social network and make new friends
- To accommodate working families
When: July 1 – August 9, 2019 from 8:30 – 16:30.
Where: The After-School-Care-Programme area on the lower ground floor of International School of Hellerup
Price: 1000 DKK per week
Last day of enrolment is Friday, June 14th, 2019.
Mix and Match YOUR Summer Programme at ISH!
Please click on the links below to read more about the individual summer camps offered this summer and to register your child(ren). Summer CARE is offered every week throughout the summer. It is possible to mix and match CARE and CAMP activities.
Register for the Summer Programme HERE!
To register please complete this online student registration, medical and permission form. Please be aware that you will need to complete a separate form for each child you are registering.
Please note that your registration will only be processed after payment is received for your selected Summer Care and/or Summer Camps. For payment, you can select from the below products, add it your basket and follow the checkout process. Also note that you are to pay for each child separately.
At ISH we expect responsible, safe participation in both school time and during after school. This is for student safety and to maximise participation, learning and enjoyment for all students. If a student is unable to meet these behavioural expectations, they will be given reminders and the family notified of the problem. If the behaviour does not improve, then the student may be removed from the camp/care programme with no refund.