Our vision is to foster a nourishing and respectful environment where all individuals become reflective and active members of the society, contributing to common good and world peace through/based on universal values.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality education in a student-centered environment by empowering individuals to fulfill their human potential to become purposeful life-long learners and responsible global citizens.
Students are tolerant and understanding; students and teachers are mindful of the needs and rights of others; our school community is open-minded and inclusive; we are supportive of each other.
We are responsible in all our actions; we are reliable; staff members are dedicated and professional.
Students are considerate and kind; Staff members are respectful and considerate; all are supportive of each other.
All students strive to do their best; the teaching staff offers a high quality education; our school community supports the staff members and the students.
- Maintain a school culture of excellence in teaching, achievement, innovation and self-improvement
- Maintain a supportive, healthy and secure environment for learning and teaching
- Deliver a balanced and holistic international education program centered on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Learner Profile and the goals of the IB program
- Integrate technology as a meaningful and effective part of the educational process
- Deliver enriching co/extra-curricular opportunities for students
- Provide outstanding facilities and resources
- Attract and retain excellent faculty and staff
- Heighten student awareness and engagement through social, environmental and intercultural activities
- Ensure wise and effective school governance
- Engage parents, alumni and the local and global community in the support of the school
- Ensure a financially sound and operationally efficient organization