If you are interested in working at our school, we encourage you to visit this webpage regularly; new vacancies are posted as they become available. Please see below for current job postings.
We are looking to employ a positive, flexible and energetic teacher to join our Pre-K programme for a full time maternity cover (5 days a week) from the end of January 2018 until June 21st, 2018. The successful candidate will:
- have a high fluency in written and spoken English
- have relevant teaching qualifications and proven teaching experience, preferably in an IB school
- have prior Early Years teaching experience
- demonstrate strong classroom management skills
- model an inquiry approach to teaching and learning
- have knowledge of, and a commitment to, the educational philosophies of the International Baccalaureate, specifically the Primary Years Programme
- be caring and compassionate
- have strong interpersonal skills
- enjoy teaching and working in a multi-cultural environment
For more information about the Pre-K programme at ISH, please visit this page.
Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and no later than 29th November 2017.
To apply, please email your CV and a letter of application to the PYP Principal, Stef Fleet email@example.com.
We are looking to employ a qualified and experienced Math teacher to join our Secondary School’s Math team. The role of the Math teacher will be to implement the MYP and DP programme, develop curriculum and teach to the objectives of the subject. We require that the candidate has qualifications to teach MYP and DP Standard Level Math. The position will be part-time and will require the candidate to have or be:
- Near-native English speaking and writing ability.
- Current teaching qualifications and proven IB teaching experience.
- Knowledge of, and a commitment to, the educational philosophies of the International Baccalaureate, specifically the Diploma and Middle Years Programmes.
- Ability to plan, deliver and reflect on lessons which stimulate and motivate student learning
- Ability to differentiate instruction and assessments for students
- Capability to instill confidence and an understanding of mathematical concepts in students
- Work and plan in collaboration within different curricular teams
- Experience in leading a team of professionals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy teaching and working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Organized and reliable
The position commences November 2017 and applications are welcome forthwith.
To apply, please email your CV and a letter of application to the Secondary School Principal, Monika Pedersen, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for qualified substitute teachers with International School experience. Substitute teachers should have flexible hours and be able to teach a variety of subjects and age levels. Experience with the IB curriculum is an advantage.
Please send your cover letter, CV and the days and hours you are available to Chiara Giani email@example.com
ISH welcomes teachers and aspiring teachers to volunteer at the school. Volunteering is a great way to contribute to the students’ education, create connections with the school, and gain teaching experience. If interested, please contact the relevant principal:
Primary School Principal, Stef Fleet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary School Principal, Monika Pedersen: email@example.com
August/September and December are particularly good times to contact the school.
We maintain a list of external specialist support (in English and/or Danish) to refer families and students with specific needs. These include: Speech and Language Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Learning Support Teacher and Psychologist. If you are a qualified specialist and would like to receive referrals, please contact Karoliina Hokka (Special Education Needs Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org