We are looking for a skilled IT Coordinator who will maintain our information technology systems and networks. The successful candidate will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems. The IT coordinator must be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks. he or she must be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are essential. This is a part-time position.
- Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks
- Act as link between end users and higher level support
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards etc.)
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to our Ms Esma Guvenc, email@example.com by December 1, 2018.