We are looking to employ a part-time energetic, flexible, creative, and well-organized teacher to join our school’s Design team.
The role of the Design teacher would be to implement the programme, develop curriculum, and teach to the objectives of the subject. This a 60-80% part-time role.
- Near-native English speaking and writing ability.
- Current teaching qualifications and proven teaching experience.
- Experience in planning hands-on learning experiences for students.
- Knowledge of, and a commitment to, the educational philosophies of the International Baccalaureate, specifically the Middle Years Programme.
- Interested in annual class trips.
- Be a caring, compassionate, organized teacher.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- International Mindset
- A background in Engineering/IT/Coding/Robotics/Design.
- A Project-oriented educator.
- A knowledge or understanding of Product Design/Digital Design.
- An ability to plan, deliver and reflect on lessons which stimulate and motivate middle school students.
- A desire to work and plan in collaboration within curricular teams.
- Enjoy teaching and working in a multi-cultural environment.
The position commences August 2019. Apply as soon as possible as we will continuouslybeinterviewing for this position untilwe find our new colleague.
Apply by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to the Secondary School Principal, Monika Pedersen, email@example.com